1. 48 heads, for producing U, semi-spiral, spiral, T4/T5 straight and round tubes.
2. 3 seconds per head, 1200pcs/hour, adjustable speed
3. Power supply: AC220/380V 50HZ three phase four wire system, design power 50KW, actual power consumption about 40KW.
4. Mercury filling: automatic external filling, amalgam and mercury both supported and shifted by PC.
5. Cooling: water cooling.
6. Heating: electric heating or gas heating.
7. Electrolyzing: AC constant current source.
8. PC control and operation interface.
1. Center Plate: Japan SKD-11 carburized alloy steel
2. Translocation cam: airtight BARREL.CAM intermittent rotary
3. 48 head aluminum main plate: Aluminum alloy-401.
4. Electromagnetic Vacuum Valve: Japan CKD Stainless Steel Electromagnetic Valve. Electromagnetic Valve and pneumatic cylinder: Taiwan Airtac and Japan SMC parts.
5. Argon adjustment: Japan TO-760 argon vacuum adjusting valve
6. German Leybold 5-channel vacuity detecting and alarming system.
7. Leybold rotary vane vacuum pump
8. Advantech PC control system.
1. Automatic tube loading, baking, electrolyzing, vacuumizing, argon filling, mercury filling, automatic tube unloading.
2.Computerized control system and operation interface; Technical parameters of different products setting on PC; Set current and actual electrolyzing current real time display; Operation status automatic display; Faults memorizing and alarming.
3.Japan Shimaden fuzzy control and two-way SCR technology are adopted to keep oven temperature deviation within 1 degrees centigrade. Heating head position: #5 to #35.
4.Filament electrolyzing: AC constant current electrolyzing system controlled by PC closed-loop, eliminating the effects of filament cold resistance and contact resistance, electrolyzing head position : #16 to #41.
5.Combination of Leybold rotary vane vacuum pump, roots pump and molecular pump with high vacuity and reliability and reasona
||MOQ: 1 Set
||Standard wooden package