48 Heads Automatic Rotary Exhaust Machine
1. 48 heads, for producing U, semi-spiral, spiral, T4/T5 straight and round tubes.
2. 3 seconds per head, 1200pcs/hour, adjustable speed
3. Power supply: AC220/380V 50HZ three phase four wire system, design power 50KW, actual power consumption about 40KW.
4. Mercury filling: automatic external filling, amalgam and mercury both supported and shifted by PC.
5. Cooling: water cooling.
6. Heating: electric heating or gas heating.
7. Electrolyzingï¼AC constant current source.
8. PC control and operation interface.
1. Center Plate: Japan SKD-11 carburized alloy steel
2. Translocation camï¼airtight BARREL.CAM intermittent rotary
3. 48 head aluminum main plate: Aluminum alloy-401.
4. Electromagnetic Vacuum Valve: Japan CKD Stainless Steel Electromagnetic Valve. Electromagnetic Valve and pneumatic cylinderï¼Taiwan Airtac and Japan SMC parts.
5. Argon adjustment: Japan TO-760 argon vacuum adjusting valve
6. German Leybold 5-channel vacuity detecting and alarming system.
7. Leybold rotary vane vacuum pump
8. Advantech PC control system.
1. Automatic tube loading, baking, electrolyzing, vacuumizing, argon filling, mercury filling, automatic tube unloading.
2. Computerized control system and operation interface; Technical parameters of different products setting on PC; Set current and actual electrolyzing current real time display; Operation status automatic display; Faults memorizing and alarming.
3. Japan Shimaden fuzzy control and two-way SCR technology are adopted to keep oven temperature deviation within +/-1â. Heating head position: #5 to #35.
4. Filament electrolyzing: AC constant current electrolyzing system controlled by PC closed-loop, eliminating the effects of filament cold resistance and contact resistance, electrolyzing head position : #16 to #41.
5. Combination of Leybold rotary vane vacuum pump, roots pump and molecular pump with high vacuity and reliability and reasonable price.
6. Leakage monitoring: German Leybold multi-channel vacuum gauge and vacuum pressure transducer utilized to detect leakage at five positions independently: leak detection at heads #10, #15, #33, vacuity detection before argon filling at head #43, argon pressure detection at head #44.
7. Mercury filling: Wentian unique technique-- mercury rating device, mercury under-filling rate less than 0.3%, accuracy within +/-1.0mg.
8. Amalgam filling device: amalgam filling at head #3; amalgam quantity (1-5pcs) to be filled pre-set on PC.
9. Argon sealing in at head #44: quantitative control by two electromagnetic valves; special rating device and PC control ensuring stable argon filling; argon working pressure display on vacuum gauge.
10. Leak detection: leaked tube pressing down and dismissing function to prevent unnecessary electrolyzing.
11. Electrify: lamp electrified at head #32, abnormal tube pressing down and dismissing at head #41.